In a sometimes cold and high-stress world, no one should have to walk alone. At the House of Justice™ Crime Prevention and counseling Centre our crime prevention experts work to stem the precipitating factors that give rise to crime. We provide counseling and therapeutic services by professional counselors, psychologists, and psychiatrists who work to help clients understand their inner turmoil so they can accept the diagnosis that enables a client’s disturbing behavior to be treated.
The Centre protects the confidentiality of all clients and sessions. Discussion with the counseling team is private except in the case of the following:
- When a client poses clear and imminent danger to her/himself or others.
- When legal requirements demand that confidential information be revealed i.e. a court subpoena.
- When there is a reason to suspect child/elder abuse.
- Substance Abuse
- Family and Matrimonial Issues
- Problems adjusting after major life changes or stress
- Problems around body image, eating or dieting
- Violence Agitation or emotional outbursts
- Depression and Anxiety
- Physical, Emotional Abuse & Trauma
- Child Counseling
- General Counseling
- Crisis Intervention
- Career Counseling
For the following people:
- Children and Young adults counseling, mentoring and safe space.