All year long, unpaid internship opportunities are available at House of Justice™. Those eligible includes:
- Law graduates seeking to prepare for the Bar Exams
- Law students on holidays
- Young lawyers seeking hands-on experience
- Persons with a flair for Journalism
- Lawyers who wrote their LLB Projects or LLM thesis in Medical Law
- Psychology Graduates
- Persons looking to learn Social Media Campaign Strategy
- Graduates of any field of endeavour with excellent spoken English and Creative writing who are looking to venture into Media or Media Law
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
House of Justice™ has a fast-paced work environment. We seek interns who crave new learning skills and are not afraid to tackle big projects. The following are the deliverables:
- Law graduates seeking to go to Law school will undergo Law school tutorials have court experience and will write a Mock Bar exam to get them prepared for the Bar Part II exams.
- Work with our team on real projects on Human Rights and Media Law.
- Learn how to build a corporate image and how to combine it with overarching goals in a professional setting.
- Social Media campaign interns get to learn online consensus building for the ends of justice.
- Ultimately, our organization seeks to retain outstanding interns as staff in available vacancies.
Our Ideal candidates are:
- Have a flair for litigation
- Proficient in spoken English and Creative Writing
- Result oriented & flexible
- Ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds
- Ability to think fast and come out with good results
- Creative, respectful and thoughtful when interacting with online communities
- Socially conscious and has interest in not-for-profit community development
- 3-6 Months
- Holiday Duration
- 1 year