House of Justice™ is a leading public interest Law centre, recognized for putting the pursuit of justice at the heart of service to its diverse clients. At House of Justice, we match our commitment with premium advocacy skills to find solutions in Law as in life for those whom we serve. House of Justice™ prioritises personal attention to our clients with a multi-disciplinary team of experts working together to find real and enduring remedies. At House of Justice™, we seek to be an ally of first choice to people who often believe they have nowhere else to go. Working closely with them and with our diverse partners within and beyond Nigeria, House of Justice works to make the path to justice an empowering client experience.
WHAT SETS US APART
We are a client-centric, cutting edge advocacy firm that constantly reinvents to provide the best service.
The House of Justice has distinguished itself from its contemporaries and has been recognised for its impact through these awards:
- Crans Montana New Leader International Award for exceptional professional achievement and leadership in Social Justice presented to Gloria Mabeiam Ballason Esq 2018
- Elanza Magazine ‘Lawyer of the Year’ award presented to Gloria Mabeiam Ballason Esq 2017.
- Mandela Washington Fellow, A President Barack Obama led fellowship for Young African Leaders 2016.
- ‘Legal Luminary Award of Excellence’ Tribes Magazine, 2015.
- ‘Award of Recognition’ by SOKAPU Youth Wing 2014.
- ‘Icon of Exemplary Leadership’ Award by National Association of Kaduna State Students(NAKASS).
- ‘Woman of the Year’ Award by Gurara Patriots Foundation
Since 2009, the House of Justice publishes its Law & Society column first in Leadership Newspaper and now every Monday in Blueprint Newspaper.